Order Research Paper Sample to Get a Quick Solution in a Dead-End Situation
As the name “research paper” presupposes, this kind of an academic assignment requires deep exploration and analysis of a certain topic. Moreover, you need to possess decent writing skills to place the arguments correctly and provide the proofs to support your statements. And what about the structure of a research paper? We have no doubts that you are apt for the job, but how much time will it take you to deal with everything?
We suggest thinking about the issue a little bit harder and weighing up all the pros and cons because we are going to propose you a very beneficial offer: order a sample research paper written by a professional writer and use it as a model for writing your own academic piece. You won’t need to look for information regarding the structure of the paper, search the data to fill in the content and figure out which article is trustworthy or not. Everything will be sorted out in the example and all you will have to do is to use it properly.
Fast Service Thanks to the Smart Internal Organization of the Company
Our writing department consists of almost 400 freelance writers who work from different countries all over the world. They stay in contact at various times of the day and night due to the different time zones. Thus, we have an almost non-stop working process and are able to complete really urgent orders.
As for the writers themselves, we have a very accurate process of recruiting that consists of 3 tests checking:
- The command of the English language: spelling, grammar and syntax are obviously very important in academic writing. So, we would like to deliver sample papers with high-quality English to help you produce academic pieces of the same level.
- Citation format types and academic style: all writers have to be proficient in MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago and other referencing formats as well as know the ropes of the academic way of creating texts. Before we hire a person, we must be confident that he/she is competent enough for the job.
- Writing samples: specialists are required to deliver original academic papers written on specific topics (given by us) and provided within the set time limit. This way we examine writers’ abilities to produce academic assignments, their style and skills.
Besides such a thorough examination at the beginning, during the employment, our quality assurance managers pick randomly each writer’s works from last 2 weeks and review them to make sure our clients get really what they pay for.
Smart Progressive Delivery Online for Term Paper Samples
This is a unique feature for lengthy homework tasks that allows for better control over big academic papers and better communication with the writer. So, how does it work?
- You tick a “Progressive Delivery” button while making an order;
- We compile a payment plan for you – you pay in separate installments only for the completed parts of the custom paper;
- Your assigned specialist delivers parts of the order following the schedule;
- You check and comment on each chunk to give feedback to the writer;
- You get a completed research paper that almost doesn’t need any revisions.
This is a perfect option for students who want to control the writing process and have close communication with an assigned specialist. The Progressive Delivery reduces the possibility of misunderstandings or mistakes because they can be noticed and eliminated in the early stages of the paper crafting.
Throughout our 8 year background in the academic writing business, we have created an image of a credible company where any student can buy a paper sample of high-school, university or college level. Our clients assess our service with an 8.5 score out of 10, and we are happy with it because we worked hard to achieve that number. But that’s not the limit. We aim at producing not just good academic samples, but the best. And we will do everything possible to get rated 15 out of 10 so that our clients spread word of mouth about WriteMyEssays.com (we believe it’s not too long to wait for that). So, jump onto the bandwagon to success and ride it smartly!