Progressive Delivery Option
The Progressive Delivery option is available for clients with large orders, which probably consist of several substantial parts. By ordering this service, you stay updated on how your paper is written and can ask for some instant changes if needed.
The Advantages You Get:
- Gradual delivery. You receive your paper part by part and can coordinate writing process the way you see it right;
- Paying in installments. We understand that your thesis paper or dissertation is not exactly cheap, so we made it possible to brake payment down into several transactions.
- Extra care. You get a personal assistant responsible for your paper and receive constant updates regarding your order.
- Individual schedule. You will know precisely when every part of your work is planned for delivery and will be able to adjust your routine accordingly.
- Free revision for 21 days. If you decide any part of the paper requires some polishing, we will gladly do it free of charge within the given time frame.
We came up with this practical way of maintaining orders thanks to the feedback we’ve gathered from clients and deep market analysis. The thesis is of exceptional importance to any student, and we want the result to be splendid for every our customers.
It Allows You to:
- diminish the risk of receiving a paper with drawbacks and mistakes;
- avoid general revision, as you get your paper part by part;
- spend money wisely on a paper quality of which you control at every stage;
- pay in installments without jeopardizing your budget.
How Much Do You Pay for Progressive Delivery?
When you decide to use this practical option just address our Support Team, and they will give you further payment instructions. Progressive Delivery service will cost you only 10% more than the initial price of your order.
Please note that this option has several limitations based on the deadline and order’s cost. Progressive Delivery cannot be applied to the papers due from 8 hours to 3 days and/or with a price less than $200. At the same time, it is obligatory for orders with a deadline starting from 7-10 days and a cumulative cost over $600.